Monday, August 20, 2018

Abby Jeanne // Seasaw

 Dress: Sleeveless Black Cocktail Embroidered Fit & Flare Dress by eShakti (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Fly London
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Adorable idea for a dress...but a weird fit & thin cotton sheeting material that wrinkled the minute I moved made it less than ideal to wear. The armholes were much larger than they needed to be, & why not a few cocktails embroidered on the back of the dress?! The length was good & it had pockets. 
Wouldn't this have looked cute with a few cocktails on the back?
I had to work to get the bra not to show too much...but it's also red, so it matched. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX Faux Blacks eyeliner in Oxblood; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Mildew, Gash, & Moonflower; NYX lip palette in The Reds; & An Affair in Red Square nail polish from OPI. 
The end of an era...Epic bought the Ella's Deli carousel & the fun stuff inside...it will be missed. 
I wore this dress to see Seasaw & Abby Jeanne with Kate at The Memorial Union...it was supposed to be outside on the water, but it was raining buckets...so inside then. 2 Shitty Barn bands that were great together. 
Girlie dancing, girlie posing like Bucky, & girlie outside on the terrance after the rain...
Below there is a disgusting photo of my leg & some health issues I've been dealing with for over a month now...I'm going to give you some space so you don't have to see it if you don't want to.


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

These terrible sores popped up on my legs back in July...this photo is towards the beginning, so not as bad as it got. In addition to being hideous...they hurt quite badly. I went to several doctors who didn't know what it was & put me on antibiotics before getting a referral to a dermatologist. After many many tests, it was determined that I have Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis, which is a condition where the small blood vessels become inflamed. This was the best outcome as some of the other things tested for were quite serious. It may have started as a virus & this was how my body reacted...they don't know. The doctor suspects this will be a one time occurrence...but it has been difficult to get rid of. I am on a high dose of prednisone in hopes that will clear it up. So far, I am still getting new fluid filled extremely painful sores on my ankles...this makes it nearly impossible to wear shoes other than flip flops. So, if my shoes don't seem to fit me in shots, this is why...also, I am blurping out the sores where I can because they make me feel so ugly. Just yesterday, the pain finally eased up a bit...so I am hopeful I will someday no longer look like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment