Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Art Faire on the Square

 Dress: Sweetheart Neck Flutter Sleeve Dahlia Classic Navy Dress by Leota (size 5L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit) 
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I was wrong, *this* is the last Leota in a size 5L you will see me in. This dress was so pretty with the various shades of blues & bright yellow, I wish it had fit me better. Leota is now tts, so I won't be making this mistake any longer. Had I gotten this in a 4L, everything about it would have been lovely. 
Usually these yellow teggings are much brighter than any other yellow I have going on...but not this time...they were a perfect match. 
 I sure miss Savers for collecting cute shoes for cheap. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Deep Blue & Sunrise Blue eyeliner from NYX, UD eyeshadow in Maiden, Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions eyeshadow palette, UD lipstick in EZ & Big Bang, & Aim to Misbehave nail polish by Essie. 
I wore this dress to wander around the Art Faire on the Square with David. These precious elephants were the first thing to catch my eye. I should have bought them...she would have sold them to me for $100 for both. Another artist painted in fabric...
This guy had a huge booth full of amazing jewelry...but I couldn't seem to find the right piece for me, maybe next year. 
This is the kind of speaker I need. I liked this work of cut up books collaged together...I would like to do something like this on one of the many windows I've collected. 
Our favorite artist, Bruce Holwerda...we didn't buy anything from him this year...but his art decorates several walls in our office. Kate & Jason brought one home to hang in their living room. A few pretty outfits I spied while peering at the art. 
David discovered this guy, Jon Ladd, from Tennessee who makes English bridle leather belts...he got three in British Racing Green, Black, & Burgundy...all with brass hardware...Jon fit him on the spot & cut to measure. This top hat guy spoke to David & we bought a large copy for David's home office...the original is pictured below. We saw this mossy driveway on our walk back to the car...look for photos there in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. I really love this whole look. So cute. And I'm envious of your ability to bracelet -- bangles never slide over my hands, at least not vintage ones.

    ReplyDelete