Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blue Python at The Gardens

 Dress: Cold Shoulder Dress in Python Blue by Mynt 1792 (size 4x) via  Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy (use my link to get your 1st month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work one day & on another to spend time with my parents. I was the first person to get this swing dress & I couldn't bring myself to part with it...so I bought it. It's just so different than anything in my closet..also, longer & in better shape than the same style Mynt dress I had from GB in red or black. I am in love with the cold shoulder style...I always feel extraordinarily sexy & feminine when wearing it. I should strive to only own things that make me feel this good...& so should you. 
My parents usually come to visit on a weekend so we can go to our big Saturday farmers' market, but this was the first time we went to the smaller Wednesday market. Right as we got there a woman asked me if I was the muffin queen & then told me I was even more fabulous in person. Thank you Madison follower...you made my day! And confused my mom. Lunch at Alchemy...veggie stuffed grilled cheese & sweet potato fries. 
After lunch my mom & I walked around Olbrich Gardens while my dad & their dogs napped in the car. It was a gorgeous day! Notice how drawn I am to water...I passed by all the flower pictures I took & went straight to these. I could live in water. 
My make-up with this dress included...Blue Velvet eyeshadow from the Anastasia Artist palette, eyeshadows from Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette, NYX eyeliner in deep blue, & my favorite MAC lipstick, Korean Candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment