Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Pines @ The Shitty Barn

 Dress: Nadine Cold Shoulder Dress by Mynt 1792 (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & I get a free garment for a month)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Longest Necklace: Vintage
Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Glasses: lafont
Photography: Kate, Super Boo, & Me (iPhone)
I wore this flirty swing dress to see a band with Super Boo & Kate. I liked this LBD...I thought the cut was flattering...however, the arms were incredibly tight & it had a weird form-fitting lining that I had to scrunch up so it wouldn't show in front. In looking at photos of this dress on Mynt 1792, it is supposed to peek out, but I preferred it stay hidden. The fabric was quite thick which was nice for this fall evening, but might not work in hotter months. I was not initially a fan of the cold shoulder trend, but once I tried it...I found it sexy...womanly & mysterious. 
 Why not?
 I love this picture of Super Boo & I...
 Pretty Girlies!
 Your Shitty Choices...this cracks me up every time...
The Pines. I was so close, I had to lean back in my chair to fit the whole band in. This show was amazing. 
I have a whole hilarious series of Super Boo photobombing my pictures...this was before I knew he was there...SO CUTE! 
 This was an enchanted evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment