Tuesday, October 14, 2014

eShakti

 Dresses: eShakti (no longer available)
I have been lusting over dresses on eShakti for years, but didn't take the plunge until last month when they were having a buy one, get one free sale. I bought both dresses in a 4x & the floral dress fit perfectly, the paisley dress, however, is HUGE...like another person could fit in there with me. Both dresses are cotton & well made...but if you see a fabric you like, snap it up because their prints don't stick around long. 
The grayish brown & mustard paisley trapeze frock may be big, but I wore this to several garage sales & it was just so easy to throw on, like wearing my nightgown. I'm considering selling it, but it's sooooo comfortable. 
This floral dress fit like it was made for me, my only complaint is my bra peeks out a bit under the arms. My favorite thing about this dress is it has a snap on the v-neck to keep it closed...love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment