Monday, June 15, 2015

Pizza @ Cress Spring Bakery

 Dress: Cricket Maxi Dress by A by Amanda Uprichard (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work & to travel to Blue Mounds with Kate. The colors & pattern in this maxi were intensely stunning & I felt beautiful in it. My only issue with this dress was that, not being familiar with the brand, I got a size larger than I needed...so it was huge on me. I was mostly able to fix that by pulling the skirt up to create a blouson top. I wore teggings underneath so I didn't have to worry about flashing anyone with the tulip hem. Gorgeous summer dress! 
Our favorite bakery at Saturday market is Cress Springs, we love their bread & pastries...so when we heard they were making pizza on their farm on Wednesday evenings...we had to go. It was the most lovely scenic hilly winding drive...which seemed to be a favorite for bicyclists. 
And we were greeted by baby piggies!!! Look at that adorable spotted one! I wanted to cuddle with him, but they seemed scared when I came near their pen to take pictures & ran to mom for safety. So precious! 
There were so many delicious pizzas to chose from, we couldn't decide...so we got 3 & took home the leftovers. My favorite was the Asparagus Alfredo with salmon. We also got Real Fungi & Big Cheese. We will definitely be back. 
We were entertained by the Back Seat Serenaders playing American roots music...I love string instruments & later they brought out a saw. Also, the start of the girlie's new tattoo...her ginger dragon.  
Cute girlie is cute. 
I'm cute too. Be neither of us are as cute as baby piggies. 
My make-up that day included several shadows from Urban Decay's Electric palette, Voodoo liner, & Head in the Clouds lipstick by MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment