Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dotty Work Day Outfit

 Dress: Sleeveless Dress with Keyhole Lace Back by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Torrid, thrifted
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Franco Sarto, thrifted
Purse: Dooney & Bourke, gift from Super Boo
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this subdued outfit to work. This is way too grown up & conservative for me! I loved the idea of this dress & wish it was available in a size larger as it was incredibly tight. What I liked most about it was the ribbing (click on the photos to get a closer look)...I loved the texture...it felt very luxe. The back has a bit of lace which I thought was a pretty feminine touch, however, I had to cover it up because I was so excited to wear this dotty cardigan & shoes together. I probably would have adored this dress had it come in my size. It is a lovely LBD that would fit in at any occasion. 
Do you love this cardigan & shoe combination?! I am head over heels! I found both of these pieces at Savers last 50% off sale. The cardigan was $3! And the shoes were $5. 
My shoes in Super Boo's office. We put a lot of effort into making our offices comfortable & inviting...I love how warm & flattering the lighting is. SB has the bigger office, so we see couples together in there...my office is smaller & cozy. 
My make-up that day included...Stila eyeliner in Deep Burgundy (not pictured); Sonic, Bondage, & Brokedown shadows from Urban Decay's Vice 3 palette; & Nars lipstick in Cruella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment