Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Visiting Brian

Dress: Succulent Green Sigrid Dress by Effie's Heart (size 1x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: ?, thrifted 
Shoes: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Brian, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
Effie's Heart...the masters of cute & casual. I think this is the first time I've worn this style of their dress...great fit, length, & of course...pockets. 
A very blustery day...also, the camera ran out of charge so this back shot was taken on my iPhone.
This is my first time wearing this necklace from Gayle...I pluck it out of the case quite a bit, but some other babble always wins out. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue, Blood Moon & Nefertiti eyeshadow from Huda Beauty, MAC lip liner in Chicory, Fresh Moroccan & New York Apple lipstick by MAC, & Colors by Llarowe nail polish in Show Me the Love! 
After PT car selfie. New dresses...mushrooms from Eva Rose & tiki drinks from Cherry Velvet. 
New pretties from Colleen Toland. That black necklace got sent back & exchanged for the one I ordered (black & gold). 
Kate & Jason came over for dinner & I made us delicious food, of course. We had Coconut-Poached Walleye with Bok Choy served on a bed on roasted cauliflower, as well as Brussels sprouts with Pecans & Pomegranate & 2 lovely bottles of wine: a Pinot Noir VIN GRIS & a Vouvray. Doggie love. And what?! How did I not take any pictures of my bezzer?! I guess she wasn't doggie cuddling. 
Driving to the U.P. to visit Brian...snow & my Lake Superior. Kiera doing tricks for treats. 
Brian thought we should go out to dinner at Tracey's since they completely changed their menu since we last ate there...so I went wearing no make-up & my driving all day outfit. Munising is a tiny town of just over 2,000 people, but this restaurant would be worthy of a much larger city. We started out with some drinks, like you do...Brian had a hard apple cider & I drank a Michigan Mule. We shared 4 small plates, beginning with some amazing crispy Brussels sprouts & a reuben egg roll. 
Next up, spicy lobster roll, followed by Pinconning cheese curds. I would get all of these things again with the exception of the $14 curds...nothing special. Brian with our food & his winter spiced old-fashioned. 
This house by Brian's was all decked out for Christmas...last time I was here, it was Halloween. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment