Thursday, December 9, 2021

Everyday Kitchen

Dress: Somerset Maxi Dress by Anthropologie (size 1x) via Nuuly 
Cardigan: Coldwater Creek, thrifted
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Bandolino, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
Totally not my colors, but why not? This was a fun dress from Anthropologie...they make this maxi in many different prints. It's cotton, which means it tends to wrinkle a bit...but the fabric has a good weight to it. This is a great 3 season dress. The smocked waist makes this a good fit, however it does run a bit big & I could have sized down.
I'm not usually a fan of poufy topped sleeves, but it works on this dress.
I haven't worn this necklace in decades...I bought this in 8th grade at a garage sale & I wore it a ton throughout high school. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, Bones & 1985 eyeshadow by UD, jecca blac pink pearl shimmer, Bite Beauty lip liner in 30, Keepsake lipstick from Sugarpill Cosmetics, & Essie nail polish in Forever Family. 
I wore this dress to spend the day before Halloween (I'm SO behind on posting!) with my bezzer. First, we went to farmers' market...
Then we tried a new to us restaurant, Everyday Kitchen...where we sat on their patio surrounded by fire & heaters & enjoyed brunch. Kate had a quinoa breakfast bowl & I had a crab & shrimp omelette. It was delicious & I will definitely go back. Did you notice Kate is wearing a costume? It took me a bit. 
After dropping the girlie off at home, I went to Jewelers Workshop to pick up my very clean resized ring. Preeeeety.
Then David & I decided to go truck shopping. It turns out a muscle car...even one with snow tires...isn't the best choice for Wisconsin winter. After test driving a Ram, we ordered one fully loaded...but it won't be in until around February. Salmon & romanesco broccoli...& OMG...my new favorite cheese, Wisconsin Tomme by Crème de la Coulee from farmers' market...with a King David apple...perfection. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment