Sunday, September 2, 2018

Frances Cone // Mariella Allschwang

 Dress: Botanical Bridgette Dress by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I love these Bridgette dresses from Cherry Velvet...love, love, love. I returned this one, but I should have bought it...I can't buy ALL the cute dresses...can I?! I'll snap it up if/when it comes to the shop or GB resellers. The print & colors on this one were just so soft & pretty...it reminded me of seaweed & underwater plants. I own this style of dress in hummingbirds, berry macaroons, & point of sail... & have worn it in blueberry flowers & coral zebras (I may have also bought this one from the shop?). Out of all of those...this is the best pattern by far. 
I would have never dreamed a cotton dress without stretch would fit me so well...thank you, Cherry Velvet!
This hill was too steep for me to feel safe...I kept felt like I was going to fall over. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars; Kat von D eyeshadow in Vinyl, Swoon, & Löve; & Big Bang lipstick from UD. 
I wore this dress to see Frances Cone // Marielle Allschwang at The Shitty Barn with Angie. I'm drawing a blank, so I think they must have just been alright, but not great. That so rarely happens at the barn. 
And again to The Central Park Sessions evening of Latin music with Kate...where we ate yummy food from Buraka & had to leave early because my foot disease was killing me.
I also wore this dress to vote, buy sunflowers, the first baby ginger of the season! And I spied this cute skull & flower shirt from Torrid at our local Goodwill...but it was 2 sizes too small for me...also, it's not really me...but look at those pretty colors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment