Monday, November 3, 2014

Travesties

 Dress: Harlow Lace Dress in Pink by SWAK (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Sandals: Naturalizer 
Necklace, Bracelet, & Earring: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this lace frock to see a play with Super Boo. I took this one out of the box & wondered...what was I thinking?! Pink?! Pepto Bismol pink? I loved it. The dress fit me perfectly & I think I look rather pretty in pink...so I'm over this pink aversion. I'm never going to be a fan of white though. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about this dress.
These sandals are metallic & went with my jewelry. 
I love elephants, so obviously this was my favorite prop on the stage. 
I went with bold exotic jewelry to contrast against the dainty pink lace. 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I love that shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing yourself in this dress...you look so pretty..I wish more people would have the courage to show themselves in outfits bought online....

    ReplyDelete