Sunday, November 9, 2014

Poppy & Bloom

 Dress: The Girl Next Door Dress in Orange & Pink Floral/Flower Chain Fit & Flare by Poppy & Bloom via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Born
Necklace: Vintage
Earring: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this outfit to work. I received this lovely summer frock in the fall, but it was fun to make it more chilly weather appropriate. I adored this dress...the fit & flare style is one of my favorites. What a gorgeous flower garden print with vibrant colors. It spoke to my girlie girlie heart & made me feel like a 50s housewife waiting to bring her husband a stiff drink the moment he walks in the door. 
 I love it when the wind cooperates & makes my skirts flare out. 
The absolute most charming thing about this dress is this little hidden detail...lace on the inside hem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment