Thursday, November 13, 2014

Alcestis

 Dress: Rose Print Dress by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Ariat
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this feminine floral frock to see the last play of the season at American Players Theatre. I loved the vintage feel to this antiqued rose print dress & I was thrilled to find a lovely sock match in my drawer (click on the photos to better see the pattern). I was the first person to be sent this dress during a 50% off at home sale at GB, so I snapped it up for $24. I generally like the way Jessica Howard dresses fit me & I was pleased this didn't have a pointless zipper. While it's true this dress is a tad conservative, I prefer longer dresses & it will be fun to add pops of color to this all winter long. 
Kate added pops of color to her Cherry Velvet dress that she is considering dyeing purple...I do hope she does. 
This last play, Alcestis, was my favorite of the season (photo taken from the APT Facebook page). Who can resist a Greek tragedy?
 Super Boo & Me!
 Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment