Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dog Park Weekend

 Dress: Shirred Surplice Dress in Green Apple Shadow Dots by Lands' End (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Me
 Earring: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this outfit to go to farmers' market, drop the girlie off at the bus station, & to romp around with Olive at the dog park. This was a great summer Lands' End dress...vibrant green apple with blue dots, the color wasn't quite right for me, so I added a lightweight coral cardigan for this warm fall weekend. GB retired this dress shortly after I had it. 
Fabulous pattern on this GB shift dress on Kate, on her way to Chicago to visit her brother. 
I wore this Igigi dress from GB the next day, also to go to the dog park. I didn't like the way it looked on me, so it didn't warrant make-up. 
Olive romping at the beautiful Verona dog park on Saturday & Sunday. She made lots of friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment