Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Nightmare Before Christmas

 Dress: Geneva Wrap Dress in Ocean Wave by Igigi (size 26/28)
Cardigan: Avenue
Scarf: garage sale
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Pin: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this outfit to work, out to dinner with Super Boo, & to see one of my favorite movies. I bought this dress from Igigi during their Labor Day sale...I just can't resist stripes & I adore how these change directions. I also bought this style of dress in green palma print because I love wrap dresses & these feminine fluttery sleeves. I'm not so sure about the scarf, what do you think? I have a rather large collection of scarves that I never wear, so when I spied this stripy number while searching for socks...I threw it on. 
Outside of Italy, this pizza from Cafe Porta Alba is the best I've ever had. I got my usual Quattro Formaggi, but we also shared what is now my new favorite...Rustica- pancetta, balsamic caramelized onions, & fresh mozzarella (no tomato sauce). It was delightful. After dinner we popped into DB Chocolates for a sweet fix. 
This was the third time I've seen Nightmare Before Christmas in the theatre. The first time was when it was originally released, the second time was with Kate for its 10th anniversary, & then with Super Boo (who hadn't seen it since it was first in theatres). I love this charmingly dark love story & have a collection of movie memorabilia, of which I am especially fond of the snow globes. 
So many colors & stripes...

No comments:

Post a Comment