Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wine Before Breakfast

 Top: Audrey Faux Wrap Top from Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Skirt: Enwrapture Vintage Silk Sari (same skirt as this post, but worn with the other layer out)

Socks: Dreamer Diamond Wave OTK in Plum from Sock Dreams

Shoes: Gemma by Born via ebay

Necklace: Babil & Bijou

Earring: etXarte

Photography: Kate & Me
I wore this outfit to the first indoor farmer's market, wine tasting, & out to breakfast. Kate bought herself a kale flower that I am posing with at the market. After market wine tasting sounded like a fine idea, but I hadn't eaten any food yet...oops! I don't know why I am pulling out the under layer of this skirt in EVERY picture. 
Kate is friends with the owner of the wine shop we frequent & she had some bottles left over from Friday night's tasting that we sampled before sipping Saturday's offerings. I like wine a lot, especially sparkly things...but I don't know much about it. I leave that to Kate. She has about a million bottles (over 1,000, which is close to a million, right?) & she's extremely good at sharing. After drinking wine on an empty stomach, we decided to go to Marigold for breakfast where I had duck confit hash...yum. 
Did you notice my ORANGE shoes?! After posting a photo of them on a previous post, the seller on ebay relisted them and I made an offer since I was sad I let them slip by. I am a big fan of shoes in fun colors & wish I had more. I love them. 

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable. I love the orange shoes, and that top is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete