Saturday, November 23, 2013

Takes My Breath Away...

It's not very often that I see an outfit that takes my breath away, let alone one that may be possible for ME (a fat chick) to wear. I found this stunning outfit via Affatshionista (go to her blog to read more) while perusing fatshion blogs. The woman pictured is Nicole Maron & her dress was designed for her by Kelly Williams. I am in love. If I ever get married, I'm going to beg Kelly to design me a dress based on this one...in shades of red & burgundy. I already have the shoes...a pair of delicious Fluevogs gifted to me by my fabulous Super Boo. 

2 comments:

  1. That is an AMAZING dress!! I want one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meshel,

    I'm the Nicole Maron in this pic. I was doing a google search for my own name because I'm interviewing for jobs and have to see what comes up for any prospective employers. I'm so surprised to see this now! 9 years later...the internet is a crazy thing.

    Kelly is still a freakin' GENIUS at designing for all body shapes. She makes all of her own clothes and is pretty affordable if you still want her to make something for you. I've always said the first thing I'd do if I won the lottery is buy myself a house. The second would be to have Kelly make me a whole new wardrobe. If you haven't seen it, here is her website: https://foompa.com/index.htm

    I still have this ensemble - haven't had occasion to wear it in a long while but seeing it now, I'm going to think of one.

    Thank you for this post. It brought me some real joy today!

    ReplyDelete