Friday, November 29, 2013

Monday Monday

Dress: Carly Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Cardigan: Avenue

Shoes: Fluevog

Necklace: Vintage

Earring: etXarte

Photography: Kate & Me

Photo of Olive: Gwyn Padden Lechten
I am in love with this deep salmon dress with black polka dots from Igigi. I've gotten it several times now from Gwynnie Bee & I nearly bought it when I had it this last time, but didn't. It's on sale on the Igigi site & they are currently having a 40% off the sale price sale...so I finally got it! This dress will soon be mine.
A little over 3 years ago, I bought these Fluevogs off of ebay for a steal...then our new (at the time) dog Olive gnawed on them. They are the one & only shoe she ever chewed. Because of this, they've lived in a bag on my porch & have never been worn...but I dug them out & decided to wear them to work to see if I liked them enough to take them to a cobbler to get repaired. They were cute & comfortable...so as long as they're at it...I'm hoping they can get rid of that white stitching too. 

Olive could chew all of my shoes & I still could never be mad at her....sooooooo adorable....

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress, too -- good decision! Wonderful color and classic-but-fun dots, and it pops extra nicely against dramatic black.

    I'm kind of mystified about what a good cobbler can do. Can they repair leather and rebuild a heel like that? Could they dye the white stitching? I honestly don't know. I hear the good ones can work miracles on leather goods, but...how?

    ReplyDelete