Sunday, September 22, 2013

Versailles Dress by Igigi

 Dress: Igigi

Sandals: Born Crown

Jewelry: Vintage

Photography: Super Boo

I wore this dress to Kate's wine tasting Saturday evening. The girlie didn't drink at all when I met her and now she has a cellar with over 1,000 bottles of tasty wine. One of the reasons for this tasting was to try out her new toy, the Coravin. It has a thin needle that goes into the cork and extracts the wine so you can drink as much as you want without oxidizing the bottle. It was quite an amazing gadget & we came home with 2 bottles of wine we sampled that are now in our wine rack and can be opened whenever we want. How fabulous is that?

I bought this dress from Igigi back in the spring, but have never worn it because I thought it was a tad tight, so I got it in the size up from Gwynnie Bee and it fit perfectly. I LOVE this dress. It reminds me of a dress I had in high school which is what drew me to it. It's lined, well made, & feels lovely on. These pictures were taken at the very end of the night...perhaps we should have snapped them first thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment