Friday, December 15, 2023

Proof

Dress: Iridescent Leopards Sweater Dress by Farm Rio via Nuuly
Tights: Snag
Boots: Fluevog, East End: Adanac
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
In love with this colorful leopard sweater dress! The fit was fantastic & it was just soooo soft & comfy. I was the first person to get it & I should have bought it. However, I noticed that Farm Rio makes this pattern in several pieces...I've posted my 3 favorites at the bottom of this post...which one do you like best for me?
I wasn't sure about these boots, but I wanted to wear boots with this dress & I hadn't worn these yet.
Pretty! I need to find more outfits to wear them with.
This is also my first time wearing this necklace we found at Elkhorn...
My make-up with this outfit included...Sephora Matte Black eyeliner, Giving eyeshadow from Natasha Denona, Rustette eyeshadow by Mon Ennui Cosmetics, Heat lipstick from Urban Decay, New York Apple lipstick by MAC, & OPI nail polish in Man of La Mancha. I wore this dress only one time because later that week I had drains put in due to fluid collection in my thighs from surgery...so no more form fitting dresses. Our last APT play of the season...inside, of course...Proof. 
It was an early afternoon performance with Kate & Jason. Great story, wonderful acting, & fabulous friends on a lovely autumn day. On our way home, we stopped at Courtney's house to buy this spectacular vintage jumpsuit that I've been coveting since I first met her over a year ago. She somehow found 3! of them & I was lucky enough to snag one. 
Back at home, I made us dinner, Sheet-Pan Salmon Tikka with Spinach...this is such an easy delicious meal. I also opened some boxes to discover...a pumpkin purse from Love, Pain, & Stitches...I've had a tab open for nearly 2 years to remind me to buy a pumpkin purse...& I finally did...I chose this one because it was on sale...it comes in so many colors & designs & I couldn't really choose a favorite. And...polka dotted Fluevogs from Poshmark. 
These are the 3 dress I like the most in this fab leopard pattern...which one is most me?


No comments:

Post a Comment