Monday, December 11, 2023

Inappropriate Song Night // Craig Ferguson

Dress: Black/Gold Deco Mini Dress by ?, thrifted
Tights: Calzedonia 
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless, thrifted
Necklace: Green Goddess Vintage
Purse, Earring, & Bracelet: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I grabbed this dress out of my closet & quickly tried to style it...my closet is a mess, it's not easy. Great fit on this much shorter than I'm used to fit & flare mini. 
I was happy I remembered I had these lace tights as they look great with the design on the dress...this is my first time wearing them. This is also my first time wearing these heels...I thrifted them in flats as well...black & gold shoes are useful to have.
Black & gold jewelry...
I first wore this dress to attend Inappropriate Song Night at Dance Life Studio (where I used to take belly dancing classes...I'll get back to it) with Kate. I wore this dress with black tights & maybe red Docs? No pictures allowed during the performances. It was a fun night of burlesque, bellydance, singing, & dancing. The second time I wore this dress (when these photos were taken) was to go out with David...but first, dinner at home. We went to the Capitol Theatre to see Craig Ferguson...5th row...he's a sexy funny old guy. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment