Monday, October 30, 2023

Working & Thrifting

Dress: Orange Floral Maxi Dress by Cozy Casual via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Born
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: bel monili 
Bracelet: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I liked the colors in this dress & the fit was good...but it was just so cheap feeling. This is the second to last dress from Gwynnie Bee that I ever wore. 
It had pockets & a cutout in back. It might have been alright as a swimsuit cover-up.
Such great warm weather colors though...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Jet Black, Huda Beauty Neon palette, Clockwork lipstick by Sugarpill Cosmetics, & Essie nail polish in Sexy Plunge. 
I wore this dress to work & thrifting...
And I came home to shoes...Jeffrey Campbell from eBay & 2 pairs of Fluevogs via the Flummunity...& a pretty yellow cardigan from Poshmark. 
A bunch of workout wear & other finds...including a few new shirts for David. 
More thrifting...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment