Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Gym // Thrifting // Girlie Mocktail Birthday

Cardigan: Pink Button Front Tweed Cardigan from Andree by Unit (size S) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe (tall & curvy), thrifted
Shoes: Fluevog, Fellowships: Esser 
All Jewelry: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
I adored the idea of this cardigan...red & pink houndstooth with pearl buttons, yes please. In reality, the shape was overly boxy & large. I thought it looked better buttoned up. If I could knit...I'd make myself a nice version of this...or perhaps I'll look for a similar knit fabric so it's not so bulky. 
I know my thighs are huge...there is so much extra skin there...but I'm not going to hide my body. My first thigh surgery is in April...they will do the inner leg, then the outer leg ~6 months later. 
I hadn't planned on wearing this outfit anywhere other than the gym...but then I remembered these red & pink Fluevogs & I came up with a cute look.
I had to go with pearl jewelry to match the buttons...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Love Drug, Giving & Heart eyeshadow from Natasha Denona, UD lipliner in 714, Russian Red lipstick by MAC, & Essie nail polish in In A Gingersnap. 
I first wore this outfit to the gym to lift weights with David...

Followed by Pilates...then washing Viktor before work. I only had a few clients that day...but since David & I drove together...I had some extra time...oh, look...here I am at Goodwill. Surprise. 
I found a few cardigans, but mostly I got clothes to work out in. Dinner: Salmon with Herb Curry, served with Eggplant with White Miso, Kaffir Lime, Lemongrass, & Ginger. Trying out our new rowing machine...I LOVE it! Here I am rowing in Italy. 
I wore this outfit as pictured to celebrate Kate's birthday at their place. I experimented with making 2 new deviled eggs...they were delish...along with my standard curried variety. 
Bezzers in pants...
Kate has been collecting mocktail fixings...they've been having a difficult time with alcohol lately, so they are trying this. David enjoyed playing & making concoctions. 
Kate, Jason, & Super Boo...
Kate played records that belonged to their grandpa...including my favorite singer of all time, Billie Holiday. It had just the right amount of warm crackle & made me so happy I took a video...
Cuties on the couch...& Kate with a fuzzy something that had a name from a show I don't remember. 
Look at that amazing vinyl! Leftover vegan carrot cake. 
On the way out the door...we didn't know Jason was recording, we thought he was just snapping pics. I love how we both put our feet up at the same time...adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment