Sunday, August 2, 2020

Furniture Delivery!


Dress: Yellow Eyelet Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee 
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace with Pin & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I rather enjoyed wearing this pretty pastel eyelet dress...it really was an ideal summer ensemble. I've come to rely on Eva Rose to make cute dresses...the way I used to adore Cherry Velvet's summer offerings. The fit & length on this were just right, however, the armholes could have been a touch smaller. 
The green in the teggings matched the leaves in the dress exquisitely...I also adored the v-neck back. 
I merged this necklace with a floral pin...both of which I picked up for a few dollars at Elkhorn Antique Flea Market...back when we could gather en masse. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Loaded; Kat von D eyeshadow in Misfit, Legend, Anthem, & Löve; Big Bang lipstick mixed with Asphyxia eyeliner by UD; & A-England nail polish in Dragon. 
A new to me group...Rainbow Girls...discovered on an Americana Music Association FB live event...they were fun. What is happening?! Remember the furniture we ordered down in Georgia last October??? It has been delivered. 
I am in love with every piece of it *swoon*...
We took an extraordinary amount of time in the shop looking at fabric samples & putting together just the right ones for us...apparently, the makers liked our choices so much that they took a ridiculous amount of photos. 
Oh, the purples & oranges...so many lovely colors.
I know these are terrible photos...however, the dining room is currently my curtain sewing production room. The purple & gold swivel chair below is my new office chair...this is the chair that matched the dining table we bought...but we thought is was a bit too plain for that purpose. 
I simply adore that we were able to pick a different fabric for the front, back, & seat of our dining chairs. Pergola progress...picking out a red stain for the cedar. 
Sean Hayes Friday night porch party & Carsie Blanton's monthly rent party for the boys in her band. 
Angie & Freddie come a-calling, the water edition. His shorts kept falling down...so diaper it is...it was really hot on this day, so I was full of envy...I wanted to be half naked & wet too. 
I was quite impressed with how nicely this cord coordinated with the light sage sheer fabric for the dining room. I've been making a practice roman blind this week...it is both going well...& not. In fabulous news...we finally decided on the living room curtain fabrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment