Tuesday, August 18, 2020

5 Months in Quarantine

Dress: Red Contrast Floral Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe (TC2)
Sandals: Born
Earring: former Etsy shop 
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This was a super weird dress...the white outlining the flowers was a puffy paint type of thing & the polyester fabric was too close to looking like a swimsuit. Also, I truly despise red, white, & blue together...unless it's 4th of July. The fit ran larger than most Eva Rose dresses, which are typically some of my favorite, but not this time. 
My favorite part of this outfit was the leggings. 
A little slice of yellow to break up the patriotic theme. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, Mon Ennui Cosmetics eyeshadow in Lumiere & Year of the Dragon, Santa Sangre lipstick by Kat von D, Mimosa lipstick from Bite Beauty, OPI nail polish in Blue My Mind. 
Davina played a solo show on the Blue Note NYC Facebook page...she came on 15 minutes late with wet hair, no makeup & a robe...she forgot about the time change...also, she is beautiful no matter what. Then, The Glenn Crytzer Quartet played live...I've watched them on FB a few times, but the sound & picture were much better over on YouTube. 
Matt DJ-ing an all Skinny Puppy night; elly's husband, Josh, has been making some tasty sounding cocktails during the pandemic...I wanted to save this one; & some 1/2 off make-up from Urban Decay.
Pretty vintage jewelry...
I am constantly pulling out my eyelashes with my curler because I use the pad too long & it splits & my lashes get stuck in there...well...no more! I ordered 200 replacement pads for $10 off Amazon. Béla Fleck & Abigail Washburn live, & a new to me band, Carolina Story, live on the Americana Music Association FB page. 
Tracey showing us some fun effects...first she applied Dixie Belle Mud, then she rolled a gator texture on top of that, painted it gray, brushed on black wax, & here she is rubbing it off...I always learn something watching her work. I love when I happen to be online & catch one of Davina's brief live chats. I was sewing along...& the machine broke...Angie was kind enough to look up the part for me & it's ordered...but until then, no sewing. Also, notice the bloody spot on my finger? I was adjusting the needle because it was making noise & Rye stepped on the pedal...oops. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your hair at the moment, so pretty! :)

    Ouch at the sewing needle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm just letting it grow since it doesn't feel safe to be inside getting my haircut out in the world. Nice to hear from you <3

      Delete