Thursday, August 20, 2020

Retro Plumage

Dress: Retro Plumage Augusta Dress by Hutch (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Fly London
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was spectacular...I mean just look at that fabulous retro pattern...the only thing that could have been improved upon was if the beige plumage had been green. The fit & length on this dress were great...I'll buy it if it shows up in the shop...but I truly do not need another dress. 
The light was terrible...but I wanted to take photos of this dress in front of our retro garage door. 
Accessorizing with orange, the color of fun...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach, Nars Mediteranee eyeshadow duo, Citrine & Carnelian eyeshadow by Natasha Denona, Coral Plated Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour by MAC, & OPI nail polish in Suzi Needs a Loch-Smith.
Tracey finished my marvelous mirror...it is perfectly gaudy & so ME! She really gets me. 
The Lovers, in color. And...a big box of shoes from eBay...10 pairs from one seller, ~$10 each. I guess I miss the big shoe hauls I used to get from Savers. 
The shoes on the left are all staying as is...however, the shoes on the right are going to be painted more fun colors with Angelus leather paint. Three of the as is shoes were not included in the box of ten, but were from other sellers. 
Porch visit with my girlie & Jason. Summery orange pants! Rye laid down inside watching us. 
Krista, from Texas Gypsy Style, doing a live video featuring her unique painting style on the Dixie Belle Facebook page. Live from New Zealand...it's Amanda Palmer. And my August Boxy Charm box. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment