Monday, August 24, 2020

Preppy Stripes

Dress: Green Stanton Dress by Hutch (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Earring: etXarte
Necklaces & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The pretty green & pink stripes drew me to this dress...even though it was a shapeless shift...but where am I going? And my GB closet is tiny...so, why not? I sized up so I would have hip/belly/butt room...which, of course...made it too large on top. It was fine for a week of doing teletherapy. Also, check out the excellent color match on these teggings.
These shoes were part of the $10 shoes I bought off eBay...they are a creme & tan snake print & the best match in my closet for this outfit. A bit of subtle pattern mixing.  
A green smokey eye & piles of pink jewelry to bring out the pink stripes. I feel almost preppy. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew, UD eyeshadow in Mildew, Dominique Cosmetics eyeshadow in Eternal Light, Big Bang lipstick from UD, MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam VI, & Dragon nail polish by A England. 
Several months ago, I brought these leopard LaFont frames with me to my eye appointment to get the prescription updated. David bought them for me nearly 20 years ago. I finally decided to pick them up & drop some other frames off (these are my computer glasses & the other ones will be for distance). I passed though downtown which is covered in BLM art. This red/green/black bracelet is from a French designer, Marion Godart, that I found on eBay. Sean Hayes with a new accompanist on piano. 
The Dr. Martens site had some 50% off boots...& I couldn't resist these plaid ones. Also, 2 different veggie patterned cotton fabrics for making summer dresses. Someday. And! A video chat with my girlie! I was going to go over to her place & sit on the lawn in the shade, but, I was feeling slow & it was hot...so we decided on next weekend instead. 
Yesterday, we got take-out pizza from Sal's...yum...& ate it while watching tv. A bit of live entertainment on Facebook...CeCe painting a stencil she created...& a surprise Mary Lou Lord...which caused me to listen to her on Spotify for the rest of the night. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment