Sunday, June 21, 2020

Ice Cream Wonderland


Dress: Ice Cream Wonderland Teal Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Totally cutesy spring dress with ice cream cones & castles. Unfortunately, this came to me fairly worn & pilled...but where am I going? It was fine to wear around the house & was super soft like a nightgown, but the fabric was too heavy for that. The fit on the dress was good, but even if it had been brand new...the color & designs on this dress were not things I loved...another dress I'd go thrifting in. 
This dress needed some fun...so colorful jewelry to the rescue. 
There was an eyeshadow in this fun size palette that exactly matched this dress...not sure if you can see it here as it is just on my lids...but it made me extremely happy. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Love Drug; Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Cheat Code, 8-Bit, High Score, & Rage Quit; Mon Ennui Cosmetics eyeshadow in Lumiere; Big Bang lipstick & lip liner by UD; & J'adore My Mani nail polish from Morgan Taylor. 
Every Sunday I've been enjoying listening to Bret Helm (from Audra) play his epic sessions on Facebook. He gives away a few prizes each week to people who buy merchandise or tip. When this came in the mail...it was a total surprise (he already had my address from buttons I had purchased). I might have teared up I was so touched by it. 
I've been mooning over these earring stands for several years...& I finally decided to buy myself some. I had wanted to make my own...but you know how that goes. Holly from Holly Deer Designs was so lovely & she sent along a ring holder that reminds me of a unicorn horn as a gift. Two stunning new necklaces (with matching gifted earrings) from Gayle at Green Goddess
Bret Helm playing tunes, my Boxy Charm box, & Erika brought her husband Aaron along to take measurements for our gate. 
Picking up our produce from farmers' market, some knit fabric to make leggings with, & a memory from 2 years ago...Fredi & Shane...I was lucky to have them in my life. 
Michael, our landlord at work, sent me this Facebook Marketplace golden vase listing...so of course David & I drove 3 hours roundtrip to pick it up...it's nearly 4 feet tall. And then we were visited by Angie & Freddie.
Look! Bricks!


No comments:

Post a Comment