Thursday, June 11, 2020

Girlieversary in the Social Distancing Era


Dress: Strawberry Lemonade Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: The Embellishing Room
Necklace & Earring: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64

I want to drink sangria on my porch this summer while wearing this lemon & strawberry dress. Totally adorable, I immediately bought it on sale so I could keep it. The fabric is incredibly soft & stretchy...& the fit was spot on. The arm holes were slightly too big & I always dislike when dresses are lined in white, but mostly it stayed out of sight. Perfect warm weather fun dress. 
I like when there is something going on in the back...matching v-necks. I nearly changed my teggings to yellow, but in looking at these photos...I'm glad I stuck with red. 
Jason thought my lemons were kiwis & both he & Kate were quite sure my lemons were green. THAT is how far away we have to sit from one another! 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars, Huda Beauty Neon palette, Oh Snap! palette by Violet Voss, Bite Beauty 030 lip pencil, UD Ready? lipstick, & Aim to Misbehave nail polish from Essie. 
I wore this dress to eat lunch & check in on Alton & his wife...then pick up from Wednesday's farmers' market, where in addition to veggies...I got some flowers to plant. David very kindly spray painted our school desks & other bits...then planted the flowers in front where we can admire them. I'm slowing down on the online concerts...but had to check out The Resonant Rouges...a cute lead singer who plays the banjo *and* accordion...I'm all over that. 
Kate & Jason came to visit last Saturday so the girlie & I could drink bubbles for our girlieversary...it was 21 years ago that we met on June 4th. I am hopeful that we will be able to celebrate in our customary fashion next year...dining out & sitting closely. A girl can dream. Look! I'm the devil on Kate's shoulder...but we already knew that. 
My view of our flowers, delicious sparkling wine from Michigan (like me!)...cheers...
Kate trying hard to get a good usie of us, David & I, & peonies from our backyard that David picked for me. 
After Kate & Jason left, David & I continued to hang out on the porch...the weather has been just lovely & we've got our little flower garden to admire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment