Sunday, May 12, 2019

Halloween Easter Ensemble

 Dress: Textured Black Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Ashley Stewart, thrifted
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay (size TC2)
Sandals: Nurture, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Age Before Beauty 
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This Eva Rose dress was terrible. The fit was fine, but the material...it looked & felt like fabric my gym teacher wore back in the 70s. The laser cut dot pattern that I thought would add a bit of texture & interest looked designed to make athletic wear breathable. So, I threw some color at it & made it my Halloween Easter outfit. Zombie Jesus Brunch. 
The orange stripey cardigan & Nosferatu leggings represent Halloween & my cross necklace, cross/religious medal earring, & purple holographic nail polish are my nod to Easter. Makes sense, right?
It was in the 70s on Easter, so I painted my toenails & wore sandals...& that was the last time it has been that nice out. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Voodoo; Hoodoo, Freak Show, & Disco eyeshadow from UD; Tangerine eyeshadow by Make Up For Ever; MAC lipstick in "O"; & Voodoo nail polish by Colors by Llarowe. 
I wore this outfit to go to Deconstruction Inc with David to purchase more tin ceiling...we would have come home with this sign if it hadn't already been sold. Why?! I'm not sure what we were thinking we would do with it. In addition to tin ceiling...we brought home that amazing butterfly bench (I will, of course, paint it bright happy colors) & that rusty triangle waste basket. Spray paint sale...for the tin ceiling. I also went to PT for my arthritic knees. First ramps of the season!
Accidental Easter brunch. We couldn't find a mutually free day during the week, so Easter brunch it was...brunch is the best meal. Dogs playing! Delicious breakfast...we brought some pastries from Batch & Angie made smoked salmon eggs benedict, rösti potatoes, sausage...& what makes brunch the best...mimosas. 
 Freddie...still cute...getting cuter. 
Things on other days I was wearing this dress...Sephora Play! box, many colored dots bracelets...vintage, from eBay. Picking out the colors for our ceiling tin...we're going to paint each pattern a different color & arrange them on the ceiling in a patchwork quilt kind of style...does that make sense? I've never seen it done before, but hopefully it looks as fabulous as I envision it to be. 
My first time buying new make-up all year...at Ulta's 20% off sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment