Monday, May 6, 2019

Chow For Now

 Dress: I'm Plaidered Skater Dress from Society+ (size 26/28)
Cardigan: Designers Originals (size 3x), thrifted
Socks: Sock Dreams
Boots: Doc Martens
Earring: Kerala Rose
Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I adore this purple plaid dress! I last wore this last spring...with the exact same jewelry & cardigan, but different foot wear. Next time I wear this I'll have to challenge myself to change it up. This fabric is substantial & it just lays so nicely. It's the perfect spring or fall frock.
I prefer these purple Docs & trellis weave socks over the black boots & black tights of last year. 
  How can I not wear this plaid jacket with this dress?!
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Delinquent, Anastasia eyeshadow in Celestial & Dazzling, Impulse & Spontaneous eyeshadow by Stila, Aubergine lipstick from Bite Beauty, NYX lip palette in The Plums, & OPI nail polish in Have You Seen My Limo?
I wore this ensemble in Chicago with Kate...this wall outside our room reminded me of jellyfish...
Brunch, my favorite meal. Someplace new to us...m. henry...so adorable. I had Eggs Benedict with a side of pancake. That pancake was ridiculously amazing. I loved how they divided the room with windows & doors...we were so close to our neighboring table, but having a window between us gave us privacy. After filling up with yum, the girlie & I drove back to Madison. 
I also wore this outfit on another day to work with David...followed by Indian buffet & finding this fabulous door at ReStore. After changing clothes...we inventoried our vintage ceiling tin patterns & put shades on the chandelier in my office...pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment