Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Arms & the Man


Dress: Clock Print Rose Dress by Unique Vintage (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Naturalizer, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was on its way to me & it was only $4...so I thought...it would at least make a cute nightgown...so I bought it before it got here. It's all kinds of awkward...with the neck tie thing just ending at the seam, the pouffy sleeves with a cuff...but totally cute for a wear out...then to bed. The length & fit were good, with the exception of the sleeves being too tight. The dress was unlined & the fabric comfortable. 
Of course...you know my boobs are not going to fit into the sewn in chest area without a bra on...they'll be down in the waist area. 
I have two mauve bracelets that matched this dress quite nicely...& I mixed a lipstick to coordinate. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; UD eyeshadow in Hell Ride, Wildheart, Breakaway, & Stranded; Bite Beauty lipstick in Spiced Plum & Spritzer; & Sonora Sunset nail polish by OPI. 
More online entertainment...The Lowest Pair, Stephanie Blythe & Anthony Roth Costanzo from the Metropolitan Opera singing a fabulous ukulele version of The Rainbow Connection for Pride month, Milton playing guitar & singing...& finally an American Players Theatre at home performance of Shaw's Arms & the Man. They've been doing some fun things from home that I've really enjoyed. Perhaps I need to pack a picnic & watch their next offering outside. 
Carsie Blanton was part of an online festival...so I had to watch...Vance Gilbert was also on at the same time...so I discovered a new artist I like. Friday nights with Sean Hayes, farmers' market pick-up, & a bit of Jake 'O, who was playing to a live audience.
Carsie's monthly rent party for her band & Charlie Parr with a band & bare feet. 
Davina testing out some new software for going live, Tracey painting up a pretty layering of stripes...she is one of my favorite chalk paint artists to watch...Matt DJ-ing an entire set of Depeche Mode...it was fantastic & a few songs made me cry. Later that night...a tree fell on Davina & her husband's car & she went live as she checked it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment