Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Devil on The Girlie's Shoulder


Dress: Picnic Delight Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Picnic Delight is the perfect name for this festive frock. The fit & length were spot on for me & I adore the matching v-necks in front & back...just a cute summer touch. The fabric on this dress is extra soft & the arm holes fit well. I wouldn't change a thing about it. 
I wish I could have worn this for picnicking outside at APT. It was a wonderful hot weather dress for me all week...I wore it to do teletherapy, pickup at farmers' market, & for a porch visit with Kate & Jason. 
This is my first time wearing this stunner from Wendy...wow, I just love her massive floral creations...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Moss, Lime Crime eyeshadow in Candles & Ten, Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions palette, NYX lipstick in 507, Dozen Carnations lipstick by MAC, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going To The Game?
A bottle of wine before dinner...this bottle did not survive the years & needed a bit of Super Boo help...he added blueberries, ginger, lemon peel, & cardamom to make this delightful to sip. I also picked up fresh veggies at market, & this amazing cabinet my friend Michael alerted me to on FB Marketplace. It is stunning.
Fresh peaches from Georgia...we got a 25 pound box. SistaStrings that I nearly missed live...I was sitting online & forgot until Kate reminded me...they are fantastic & really are sisters. I watched Jennifer Petra Grimm for a while on the recommendation of Davina. Then I switched over to APT's premiere of their latest play reading...Marcus was the first one on screen (my favorite!). 
Carlyle Brown's "Are You Now, or Have You Ever Been..." Which I need to finish watching. Harmonious Wail underneath the oak tree, a song from Jake'O & a bumper sticker I saw on my way to pick up at farmers' market. 
Last Saturday I perused Art Fair on The Square online...although had it been in person, we would have gone on the much nicer weather day...Sunday. 
All the art in our office is Bruce Holwerda...so I feel like we can't have any at home. 
The artist who stood out to me the most this year was Dewey James & this woman walking a toy dog. Matt, DJ Eurotic, playing a 4 hour 80s/90s goth club set on Saturday...I was only able to listen for the first 1/2 hour...& elly was on...so, it was like I was at the club with e, right? Then on Sunday...Jason & Kate came to porch visit! And David whipped us up some peach & basil compote that was incredibly tasty. 
Our new distanced girlie visit picture...still the devil on Kate's shoulder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment