Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunset Cruise with Seasaw

 Dress: Kate Dress in Navy Button Spot by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Shop? or GB resellers?
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Nurture, thrifted
Earrings: The Bohemian Bauble 
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wish I had bought ALL the Cherry Velvet dresses when they still made my size, although some styles still fit me in a 3x. I last wore this dress to Angie's wedding shower back in summer of 2016. I adore all the colors in this dress & the pattern reminds me of the chairs at The Memorial Union. Everything about this dress is perfect.
We used to live close to Olbrich Gardens, so we took a lot of photos here in the summer...this is our first time this year...soooooo pretty...
My Memorial Union Terrace chair earrings...& look! I wore both of them!
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Viper, Lime Crime eyeshadow in Frosting, Chartreuse & Tangerine eyeshadow from Make Up For Ever, UD lipstick in Ready?, Mimosa lipstick by Bite Beauty, & OPI nail polish in Orange You Going To The Game?
After getting back from Elkhorn...I showered & got ready to go on a sunset cruise with the girlie & Seasaw...on the The Pontoon Porch
We ate food & listened to Meg & Eve do a 2 hour all covers set...there was a trivia game to go with it...they told you several clues & you wrote down the name of the song or artist. I got one right. 
It was an extremely overcast evening, so we didn't get much of a sunset, but it was so much fun. The girls both signed the poster they gave out to the guests.
A few other finds we brought home from Elkhorn...& some things that came in the mail...Sephora Play! box, a dress from City Chic, & Davina & the Vagabonds new album...mine is pink vinyl & it is SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment