Monday, September 23, 2019

Munising // Diane Coffee with Modern Vices

 Dress: Tossed Unicorns Olivia Dress by Cherry Velvet (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Brian, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I decided to take a chance on this Cherry Velvet dress...even though they no longer make my size...because before they made 4x, I was wearing their 3x dresses with mostly success. The fit on this was great, but because it was tighter...after wearing it for a day, there were more wrinkles around the midriff area from sitting than would have occurred had this been a 4x. Otherwise, fabulous!
This LOVE wall outside of Prism Nightclub is looking worn...but it's still a great backdrop for this outfit.
I'm not even into unicorns, but...unicorns!!! I am wearing a ton of sparkly glittery make-up, but it doesn't come across in photos...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Abyss; Lime Crime eyeshadow in Rose Burst, Frosting, Blue Sky, & Twonicorn; Big Bang lipstick & lipliner by UD; & OPI nail polish in Can't Hear Myself Pink!
I kept the henna on overnight & this is what it looked like in the morning...fun fact, every once in a while a small bit of henna ended up in my mouth. It didn't taste bad, but I love the way it smells.

Kira posing as a cat. Cookout at Brian's nephew's house...
Brian's take on our roasted tomato/pesto spread from yesterday's lunch, delicious. The biggest treat for me was the freshly caught Lake Superior trout his brother was frying. It was soooooo delightful. 
And desserts. It was a lovely day outside with Brian's overwhelmingly big family. I saved this leopard eye from Instagram...because that needs to happen. 
 I also wore this dress for another lovely evening at The Shitty Barn with Kate...
 Evening cardigan vs nighttime cardigan...
 Girlie taco time!
The opening band, Modern Vices, was quite good...very 90s shoe gazer-ish...self defined as "dirty doo-wop".
Diane Coffee put on an awesome show & the band just seemed to have so much fun together. I only knew of him from their Tiny Desk Concert. Also, as always...Freddie is cute...& I was actually wearing this dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment