Monday, September 9, 2019

Mason Jennings // Nickel & Rose

 Dress: Ikat Leopard Red Celia Faux Wrap Dress by Lemon Tart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was adorable! Too bad it was so cheaply made...it began pilling on my first wear. Otherwise, it was lovely. Gwynnie Bee had it listed as a Tart Collections dress, which is a much higher end brand that I've loved in the past. So cute. So cheap. Fun to wear! 
Red & White are the UW Badger colors...& I *am* a Badger for Life...
Leopard print & polka dots...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline, UD Naked Cherry palette, Russian Red lipstick by MAC, & O'Hare & Nails Look Great nail polish by OPI. 
I wore this dress to work with David...we had lunch at The Heights, across the street from our office...this sandwich was ridiculously delicious & simple...the ingredients were each amazing. I also went to the Wednesday downtown market & bought myself flowers...then got a haircut from Sigrid. 
Finally, I was off to Spring Green to see Mason Jennings with Nickel & Rose at The Shitty Barn...yummy tacos from Enos Farms. Nickel & Rose were fabulous & since they are a Milwaukee band...I hope to see them again soon. 
Freddie time! Still cute. And the dinner Angie (ALL the roasted veggies) & David (pork chops with a pan sauce) made was scrumptious. Val also appreciated it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment