Saturday, November 3, 2018

Pét-Nat Party & New Hair

Dress: Stripe Fit & Flare Dress in Navy & Maroon by Sangria (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Cardigan: ModCloth
Tights: We Love Colors in Maroon
Shoes: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklaces & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Out of the box...I wasn't that into this dress...but once I put it on & started styling it...I was in love. And it was only $18, so I bought it. I especially liked how the stripes are horizontal on top & come to a v on the bottom, would that be chevron? The length & fit was great for me despite being a size 24. There are so many lovely colors in this dress...the accessory choices are endless.
I had brighter pointy mustard shoes that I would have preferred to have worn, but shoes are still difficult on my diseased legs & ankles.
I decided I needed a sleeker look for the cold months ahead...so an asymmetrical bob happened. It had to be quite short...I may like it better after it grows for a few months. I think I look like a bowling ball...but Kate assures me I do not. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline, Ignite & Stranded eyeshadow by UD, Edge eyeshadow from Anastasia, Nars lipstick in Majella, & OPI nail polish in I Love You Just Be-Cusco. 
I wore this outfit one Friday to work, have Indian buffet with David, take the dogs to the park, & meet Jason & Kate for dinner at Bandung. 
The capitol outside of Square Wine...where David met us for a Pét-Nat tasting. So delightful...Kate bought a bottle of both my & David's favorite bottles to drink during her next laundry visit. 
I got several compliments on my outfit...one from a stylish gay man...so that's when I decided I needed to buy this dress.
I also wore this outfit to check out the monthly pop-up shop, Confectionique...the October theme was "Menacing Maison". I bought a few things, but never got around to taking photos. Unless it's something I wear, or it goes in the kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom...it basically gets packed away until we finish remodeling the rest of the house. Right now David's office & our hallway are being worked on. 

Then...on to my haircut appointment with Gen at Cha Cha...these photos, & finally...East Side Farmers' Market. 

1 comment:

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for such a nice content.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look theshoesfinder thanks

    ReplyDelete