Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Pumpkins & Foxes & Doggies...Oh, My!

 Dress: Blue & Black Knit Jacquard Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link for your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: CJ Banks, thrifted 
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Gap, thrifted
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
A bit of a blah dress...just ended up wearing it to work once & for erranding out & about. I liked the weight of this for fall & I adore a textured dress. The length was spot on, but the lining around the neck kept popping out & it was entirely too big on top.
I like the added pink & stripes to brighten up this blue dress.
I wanted to wear this cardigan & these shoes because they've just been hanging out in my closet...never worn by me. I'm smitten with the shoes, but unsure of the cardigan because of the grey in it...should it stay or should it go?
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Sunrise Blue & Midnight; Violet Voss eyeshadow in Donut, Seashell, & Tidal Wave; Totally Fetch & Earl Grey eyeshadow from Too Faced; NYX lipliner in Fuchsia; NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Pink Lust; Big Bang lipstick by Urban Decay; & Summer Lovin' nail polish from Colors by Llarowe. 
Foxy like a fox...Kate got several compliments at market, especially on the tail...
Indian buffet with David, then over to Sur La Table to pick out a screen to go over pans when we're cooking with hot oil that splatters & makes me go OWWWW. October's Sephora Play! box...& a long lost box of clothing...I had been missing a few of these cardigans. Filling up the rec room fridge with my addiction...sparkling water! My favorite flavors of the moment are Waterloo Mango, Klarbrunn Bucky's Cherry Berry, & Polar Ice Blueberry Lemonade. 
Baby Freddie & Molly on David...
 Mommy & her little pumpkin on Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment