Sunday, May 6, 2018

Caravan Gypsy Swing Ensemble

 Dress: Cutout Navy Floral Fit & Flare Dress by Gabby Skye (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Jessica Howard (size 24)
Shoes: Me Too, thrifted
Earring, Necklace, & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This was a fabulous frock that I nearly bought...but I don't need any more clothes unless they are unlike anything I already own...& I have an abundance of floral dresses...but if it shows up in the shop cheap... This textured fit & flare was fun to wear...such vibrant colors, adorable cutouts, great length, fantastic fit...I don't have anything negative to share. 
This was an extremely windy day...but there are often fun shots that come out of being blown around.
I bought this cropped lime cardigan from GB the first year I was a member for $18 brand new. I didn't have any cardigans that color back then...before I discovered Savers. 
My makeup with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mars; Kat von D eyeshadow in Vinyl, Legend, Fran, & Swoon; Winterberry lipstick by Bite Beauty; & My Gecko Does Tricks nail polish from OPI. 
I wore this dress to work & to see a band at North Street Cabaret with Kate & Jason. The last time we were here, they were revamping their menu...so this was the first time trying their food...it was quite impressive...my chips were warm & made in house & the guacamole was some of the best I've ever had. 
Caravan Gypsy Swing Ensemble was wonderful...they play a lot of Django Reinhardt type music that I adore & this venue is wonderful...the sound is great & I can sit at a table right next to the stage...perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment