Sunday, May 13, 2018

20th Annual Wisconsin Film Festival

 Dress: Cross Front 40's Dress in Blue Medallion by Scarlett & Jo (size 28)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Tights: We Love Colors in Royal 
Shoes: ?, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This is dress #4 of the 5 dresses I bought last year from Scarlett & Jo...super comfortable & cute...everything you want in a casual dress. Great fit & length...this dress was perfectly lovely in every way...but it had shoulder pads that I forgot to cut out...ooops. Why shoulder pads?! 
I was rather proud of my matching color pattern mixing with this cardigan.
This dress is light enough to wear all year round...I can see it with teggings & sandals in the summer. 
I never got around to taking photos of my make-up with this outfit...although I wish I knew what lipstick I was wearing here because I love it.
I wore this dress to days 2 & 3 of the Wisconsin Film Fest (there is only 1 movie on the first day & it wasn't something I was interested in). The Guilty was my favorite film on Friday...Saturday's was Lots of Kids, A Monkey, & A Castle. Festival Coordinator, Ben, shows us how to use the film fest blanket to text during the movies. Aren't those women's dresses adorable?
Savers was having a 50% off sale on Saturday...so David & I rushed there before the movies began. This was my last time shopping at Savers before finding out they are closing in Madison on May 19th. I nearly cried when Angie texted me this news. Where will I find cashmere cardigans for $4.50?! 
I had enough time to stop by Underground Butcher & grab a breakfast sandwich...they'd only been open an hour...but they were sold out of bagels already...English muffins just aren't as tasty. 

Each year the film fest has a trailer they show before every movie...this year they did something different...they had 12 local bands perform a song Ben wrote several years back for the trailer, putting their own spin on it, so there was the excitement every time of what trailer you would see...instead of dreading having to watch the same one 20+ times. I took photos of them so I could keep track of which ones I'd seen. 

Kate & I having lunch at the Great Dane between movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment