Monday, May 21, 2018

More Movies

 Dress: Jersey Wrap Dress in Leaf Print by Vicky Tiel (size 2x) via Gwynnie Bee Shop
Cardigan: Avenue (size 26/28), thrifted
Tights: We Love Colors in Violet
Shoes: Aldo, thrifted 
Earring: eBay
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I bought this dress for $20 from the GB Shop shortly after I returned the one I rented from them. I last wore it over 4 years ago, back when David & I were taking Tai Chi classes. These bright colors make me happy. This is a true wrap dress & it runs big...I rented it in a 3x, but purchased in a 2x because there was so much extra fabric. Did you check out the pictures of me when I wore this dress the first time? I think my style & David's photography skills have come a long way in 4 years. 
Aren't these cut-out shoes fabulous? I found them, along with some similar chunkier Doc Martens, at Savers for super cheap. RIP Madison Savers. 
Also, my first time wearing this amazingly technicolor dream necklace from the divine Ms. W.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Delinquent; Kat von D eyeshadow in Echo, Vinyl, Legend, & Fran; "O" lipstick by MAC; NYX Liquid Suede in Amethyst; & OPI nail polish in Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? 
I wore this dress to days 5 & 7 of the WI Film Fest...& to pick out the perfect orange sparkly paint for our fridge & freezer...sooo many choices! My favorite movies on these days were both documentaries...Minding the Gap (film maker & subjects pictured below at a talk after the film) & RBG (which is out in theaters now)...I knew Ruth was astonishing...but I had no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment