Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Crane Wives & Carrie Rodriguez

 Dress: Brigitte Dress in Berry Macarons by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Converse, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, Angie, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I am not a big fan of pink & I hate macarons...but I love Cherry Velvet, so I had to try this dress. Adorable. I'm a pink convert...I have to admit it looks good on me & stop hating on the pink. This is not something that would have happened if not for Gwynnie Bee...GB opened me up to trying new things...styles & colors I never previously considered. And look at me...I even have pink accessories...the necklace is courtesy of the lovely Wendy Baker...& I thrifted the shoes knowing an outfit would eventually come along that they'd be perfect for. 
I love the back on this style, which I've also worn in zebras & flags.  The fit on this is excellent...great flare & length. 
I haven't worn Converse since the 80s, & now I own 3 pairs. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Junkshow & Dust, Quince lipstick by Bite Beauty, & I Sea You Wear OPI nail polish by OPI. 
Olive at the private dog park...she LOVES playing in the pool...
O!M!G! My girlie returned while I was in Michigan...she didn't hike the whole 6 months, but she was ready to come home. She left again a few days ago to finish up the Appalachian Trail in Maine with a friend she met while she was out there...but she'll only be gone 2 weeks. I missed her SOOOOOOO much! 
Kate day...lunch...& then later...Shitty Barn with Angie. I love that smiling face...life is more fun & ridiculous with your bezzer. 
We adored The Crane Wives last year & were thrilled to be able to see them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment