Thursday, September 21, 2017

Frank Catalano & Jimmy Chamberlin

 Dress: Farrah Maxi Dress by SWAK (size 3x), gifted
Sandals: Alegria, gift from David
Earring & Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was gifted to me last year by SWAK for Marcy's Size 22+ Style Lookbook. And I finally wore it out, though the photos are from last year. I was immediately drawn to this colorful maxi with the stunning patterns & was sad when I found out they were out of my size...so I took a chance & had them send me a 3x...& it fit beautifully. I loved this dress so much, that I ordered another one in a different colorway...that I have yet to wear. A perfect goddess maxi. 
The above shot is my favorite of this series. 
I don't have any makeup information as I never took photos of it, but it seems I represented all the colors in the dress on my eyes. 
I wore this maxi to The Shitty Barn to see Frank Catalano & Jimmy Chamberlin with Angie. Second in line! We've been having to sit in front off to the side this year because the barn has become more popular & people are getting there earlier...but I beat the rush on this day. 
Tacos & a selfie. I wore a different earring & shoes to the barn...but I prefer last year's choices. Two black chairs...front & center...just as I prefer. Another glorious evening of music...

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want to soak that pretty dress with my cum

    ReplyDelete