Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Dave Rawlings Machine

 Dress: Pretty Graphic Printed Chiffon Maxi Dress by City Chic (size XXL/24)
Cardigan: Denim 24/7, thrifted
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, former etsy shop
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I bought this ethereal frock during an after the holidays sale late last year. When I have no Gwynnie Bee at home...I'm forced to wear my own clothes (of which I have too many). I adore this maxi...I felt like a princess wearing it...the material flowed around me as I walked & the colors were lovely & delicate. The smocking in front & back gave this maxi a pleasing shape & a comfortable fit. And the high/low hem was the perfect length for me. But really...it's all about the pretty. 
A slight train for the muffin queen. 
I was so enamored with the movement of this dress that I had David take a video...yet, I don't think it adequately shows it off as I couldn't seem to walk correctly since I knew I was being recorded...
Delightful matching flowers in the background...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX Pretty Violet eyeliner; Kat von D eyeshadow in Fran, Legend, & Echo; Beat Down eyeshadow by Urban Decay; Bite Beauty lipstick in Burgundy; & OPI nail polish in I Carol About You & Peel Me a Gobi Grape. 
I wore this pretty maxi to see Dave Rawlings Machine with Angie in the gorgeous Capitol Theatre. I felt fortunate that Toby didn't want to miss his last drawing class & that she asked me to take his place...they were marvelous...the only thing that could have made it better was if it had taken place at The Shitty Barn. However...Angie scored 5th row tickets which was amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment