Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sunny Sunflower Sunday

 Dress: Angelina Dress in Black Floral Stems by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wanted to fall in love with this gorgeous dress & keep it forever...but sadly, the Angelina style just doesn't work with my body...I've also worn this dress in Scotty dog houndstooth...this style is much more fitted in the waist & runs a size smaller than most other Cherry Velvet dresses on me. Otherwise, it's perfect...a silky material rather than the typical cotton CV & just a lovely dress for any summer occasion...with the darker floral print, it would easily transition into the cooler months with a cardigan. I love the way the pretty flowers drop away leading up to the hem...a totally charming frock. 
Sunny sunflower Sunday...I've wanted to check out Pope Farm Conservancy for several years now during their Sunflower Days (the one week peak of the blooms)...& we finally made it on the last day...I still think they look stunning. Over half a million sunflowers covering 9 acres...dazzling happy flowers.
We turn our backs to you. 
I've got my arms around my friends...
Well, hello there...
Debuting my new floral necklace & earring from the talented Ms. Wendy...
My makeup with this outfit included...Esmerelda eyeliner by NYX, Kat von D eyeshadow in Fran & Legend, Cotton Candy & Totally Fetch eyeshadow from Too Faced, the darker green shadow from the Art Throb NYX palette, NYX blush in Summer, NYX lipliner in Fuchsia, Big Bang lipstick by Urban Decay, & OPI nail polish in You're A Pisa Work. 
Indian buffet before flowers...David often ends up wearing my hat since it's always in the car...he looks fetching in it, doesn't he? 
After flowers...I checked out the very first Makeshift Festival with Kate & her man...there was a lot of delicious sounding food...but I was still full from lunch. There were also drinks & art to savor. It's so wonderful having my girlie back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment