Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Eno Vino with A Capitol View

 Dress: Doris Dress in Black Cherry Dots by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link & get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: MAK (size 4x) via ModCloth
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Clarks
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Every time I wear a Cherry Velvet dress...I have to tell you all how much I LOVE them. First of all because they are adorable...but also...breathable cotton is lovely in the hot humid summer, the fit is always great, but best of all...they make dresses in size S-4X. That is more important to me than designers exclusively making plus sizes...because fashion should include the many sizes that women are. My only sadness with CV is that I wish all of their dresses were available in size 4x...perhaps someday. 
I tried to style this differently than the retro cherry dress I have from Torrid...I mostly succeeded. I need a cherry jewelry set. 
This is the final time you will see Kate on this blog for a while as she is off hiking the Appalachian Trail for 6 months. Our final girlie happy hour. I miss her. She texted me the other day that she learned a new word for best friend, bezzer...I like it. 
We decided to try a new place simply because the view was amazing...we didn't have high hopes for the food though...but we were wrong. Eno Vino on the 10th floor of the new AC Hotel downtown was lovely. We shared some nibbles & a fantastic view on a cloudy day. We went right at 4 when they opened & I would do that again as it got super loud within an hour. I'd like to go back & sit outside on the patio. 
Then...on to Merchant...where I didn't care for my charred lemon garnish.
And another brand new place...Madison Chocolate Company. We went there for a tasting of chocolates made by women. The owner, Megan, was incredibly nice, knowledgable, & had adorable glasses. Also, check out that gorgeous floor. 
 Happy Market Day!
Later that day...David & I checked out the trailer pop-up at Deconstruction Inc...I love those...bread pans? Not sure what they are, but they'd make great planters. I like rusty things. Then on to an antique shop in Columbus...so many spectacular lighting & shade options...so expensive. 
After work dinner at Samba with David. 
Splendid necklace & surprise mismatched earrings made for me by the lovely Wendy. Sugarpill was having a sale & every time this sparkly beauty, Trinket, comes up on their Instagram it catches my eye...so pretty in person. And...an elephant necklace from an eBay seller in Czech Republic. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Waterproof Eyeliner in M-10, Blackheart & Burnout eyeshadows from Urban Decay, Love + eyeshadow by Sugarpill, NYX eyeshadow palette in Brights, Russian Roulette lipstick by NYX, & O'Hare & Nails Look Great nail polish from OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment