Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Municipal One Day Art Show

 Dress: Zara Dress in Animal Print by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Torrid, thrifted
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this dress one day to work & out to dinner with David & on a Saturday to do various fun things. I was excited to get this Igigi dress from GB because I own this dress in pink paisley & adore it. The surplice neckline, empire waist, fit, & handkerchief hem...all amazing...the only thing I didn't like about this dress was it hurt my eyes...it was blurry...& I wish they would have stuck to one animal print. Black & white dresses are always a delight to play with because you can add any color you want & they pattern mix easily...especially with any other black & white pattern. 
I probably should have worn black shoes, but I just found these purple shoes & I was VERY eager to wear them. Purple shoes are incredibly difficult to find. 
Oh, look...more shoes...I found these on eBay...they are all in colors I don't have...sadly, those Danskos upfront were supposed to be "bright lime green"...& they are most definitely not. But...two pair of YELLOW shoes!
MAC lipsticks from my 25% off order...pretty...
Kate got a dragon (I think this is from the week before, but I forgot to post it)...Musical entertainment at the indoor farmers' market...
After market, the girlie & I wandered over to the Municipal building for a one day art show. They did something similar several years ago right before renovating the library...& this building is now being gutted...so, art party! Drawing on the walls...
We got there right when it opened, which was great...because the place was packed when we left...there were four floors of art, artists, musicians, & fun for all...it was exhausting. Kate taking out her frustrations by throwing tomatoes...they collected them all & were cooking them...so this area smelled great. 
Ask the Oracle...you gave your question to someone in the post office & they ran it back to the oracles stuck in the bank vault.
I like elephants...
The woman above quickly wrote a poem with the three words you selected from the bowl...or made up yourself. This was a cheerfully charming event...every room was a surprise. There are many more pictures of this day online. Nothing strengthens authority like silence. 
After art wine tasting...
Later in the day David & I went to Angie & Toby's to talk about what they learned when they remodeled their kitchen four years ago...since that is our first project at our new house. I love Val...just look at that face. 

Somehow I forgot to take photos of the make-up I wore with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment