Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Igigi: Urban Jungle 2014

When the lovely Vivi posted this photo on my Girls of GB Facebook page, I was in love. This Dominique Dress in Emerald Escape from Igigi is perfect in every way...from my favorite color, green, to the 40s inspired print. Vintage glamour. And Vivi styled this dress so elegantly. Wander over to her marvelous blog, Style or Else, to see more photos & a review. I need this dress in my life. 
My other 2 favorites from Igigi's fall line are also vintage inspired. These 3 dresses will be mine...I need more Deco prints in my closet. I am excited for my favorite season, autumn! 
The wonderful thing about Igigi garments is they last FOREVER. I have dresses that are over a decade old hanging in my closet that still look brand new when I wear them. Also, I feel sexy & confident in Igigi. When I had to choose a dress to wear to my grad school interview, it was Igigi. 

I'm sorry I was missing so much of August. I was busy studying all month for the national exam of marriage & family therapists. It was a grueling 4 hour test of 200 questions. I should find out by Halloween if I passed. 

This little blog of mine turns 1 on Friday...stay tuned for a giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. That first photo is killer! She is rocking that dress! I definitely want to build more green into my wardrobe this fall, and I'm in love with quite a few of IGIGI's new arrivals, as always!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a bunch of new things from Igigi's Labor Day Sale. But I am drooling over so many of their new offerings. You certainly do need more green in your wardrobe, you would look lovely in green!

      Delete