Thursday, March 23, 2023

Madison Symphony Orchestra: Benjamin Grosvenor

Dress: Puff-Sleeve Lace Dress by Anthropologie (size 10) via Nuuly
Cardigan: Vintage
Tights: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Fluevog, Bellevue: Vestal 
All Jewelry & Purse: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
This dress was stunning, dramatic, & elegant...I looked like a proper lady...I should have worn a hat. This dress would have been perfection...but everyone who has rented it on Nuuly agrees...this runs a few sizes small. The 10 was soooo tight on me that I couldn't button it at the chest, so I had to wear a closed cardigan over it. Despite it being so snug on me...it was still comfortable & I felt sexy & alluring. 
The former goth in me enjoyed being encased in black lace.
My Fluevogs even have a window of black lace...
I was fearful that this necklace would be overpowering on my smaller frame...but I think it was the ideal accessory with this ensemble. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero; Golden Nugget, Sin City, & Showgirl eyeshadow by Too Faced; UD 714 lipliner; No-Tell Motel lipstick by UD; Luvbug lipstick from Sugarpill Cosmetics; & OPI nail polish in The Spy Who Loved Me. 
David & I at the capitol before heading down the street to Overture Center.
Madison Symphony Orchestra...
with guest pianist, Benjamin Grosvenor...his performance of Beethoven's Piano Concerto No 3 was definitely the highlight for us.
Also, this woman who sat in front of us in head to toe black with red roses...her dress, cardigan, purse, earrings, scarf...everything was exquisite...I let her know how fabulous I thought she was. It made my day that she had put so much effort into looking lovely. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment