Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Leopard Tights

Dress: Mini Dot Black & Fuchsia Dress by Gabby Skye (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Merona (size XXL), thrifted
Shoes: Nine West, thrifted
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: Green Goddess
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
The colors & print on this dress were lovely...black with monochromatic polka dots & blurred flowers in purples, moss green, & burnt orange. The fit & length were great, the material had no stretch, but there was elastic at the waist. Light weight dress that is not lined...probably best for spring or fall. Conservative v-neck would be a good choice for work. For once, I did not mind the high-low hem as the back of the fabric was as pretty as the front. 

I considered floral cardigans & shoes...but went with leopard print

for some pattern mixing.

I believe this was my first wearing of this bracelet...not sure why, as I don't have a ton of purple jewelry. 

My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Psychedelic Sister, Catherine & Egypt eyeshadow from Kat von D, UD Vice liquid lipstick in Flashback, & OPI nail polish in Feel the Chemis-tree. 
The fun portion of my Snag order arrived...leopard tights in both purple & red...plus rainbow stripped fishnets & plum argyle print. Glenn Crytzer playing songs from 1929.
My monthly Boxy Charm...I keep thinking I should cancel again because I get SO much skin care that I don't want...but then this month was totally worth it for the Bali Balm in sweet orange & coconut. I'm not sure I'd spend over $30 for lip balm...but it's a lovely luxury vegan option. However, bergamot & grapefruit and sandalwood & ginger both sound amazing. More Fluevogs. Don't judge me...they were on sale & I can't stop buying things to make me happy. And yes, I know *things* don't make you happy...but during the pandemic, they help. These shoes represent a happy life in the future where I can leave the house & go places AND not have knee pain so I am able to wear heels. It will happen. A farmers' market meal...cheddar bacon brats with roasted kale...nice & crisp. 
Planet Earth, David Bowie Birthday edition. There was an adorable video of Bowie & Annie Lennox rehearsing Under Pressure for a Freddie Mercury tribute concert & George Michael was watching from offstage & he knew all the words. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment